Consolidated Health Management Team is a third party provider is a first and only affiliate program which is not a franchise.
Consolidated Health Management Team has developed a program to help individuals who are interested to own a drug testing collection facility without the hassles and fees of franchise ownership.
Consolidated Health Management Team provides a program that consists of DNA/paternity collection certification, Urine, hair, saliva, sweat, fingernail and alcohol testing certification, training, setting up with major labs and third party administrator, consulting and marketing with a one time start up fee.
Here are some of the benefits of being part of an AFFILIATE Program:
- As a business owner, you keep all your profit. No profit sharing. You keep what you make.
- One time start up fee which includes training, certification, marketing and consulting
- You don’t pay the franchise fees.
- You also are able to take advantage of the lower prices on the supplies.As an affiliate you will be able to receive lower pricing on the supplies.
Here are some examples of companies which are mandated by federal government to have drug testing:
Transportation industry such as Trucking, Limousine, Bus Drivers, Train operators, Pilots, flight attendant, ship operators, crane operators, pipeline industry, etc
We provide the following training and certificates:
- Supervisor training Certificates
- Breath Alcohol technician
- Saliva test Screening technician
- Employee drug free training
- Dot and Non DOT urine collector certificates
Preferred consultant of Public Utility Commissioner (PUC)
After hour post-accident Mobile drug testing services offered
Multiple locations, Nationwide
Call for Appointment
(request a free phone consultation)
Consolidated Health Management Team
(Northern California Drug Testing Clinic)’
- 573 W. El Camino Real Mountain View, CA 94040 (Corporate Location)
- 26010 Eden Landing Road , Unit 1C, Hayward, CA 94545